Anytime Adviser is a FREE service provided by the credit union to help members make sound financial decisions. The online tool is an interactive coaching tutorial with information about the following topics:
PROTECT YOUR IDENTITY
New & Used Car Buying Coaches
Take these coaches for a test drive and learn about the dos and don'ts of new or used car buying, tips for dealer negotiations, and calculate monthly payments. Plus, find links to other helpful websites.
Home Buying Coach
Don't buy a home without checking out this coach first. Use this coach to find out more about the buying process, deciding what you can afford, how to find an agent, and much more.
Couples & Money Coach
It isn't always 'happily ever after' when it comes to financial bliss. This coach helps couples merge money with tools to determine what is best for your situation, set goals, create a spending plan, and build a strong future.
Credit Management Coach
This coach will help you learn to manage and reduce debt while setting goals and improve your credit score.
A checking account may seem simple, but this coach has important tips and tools that managing money easier.
The ID Theft Coach puts special emphasis on computer safety, including e-mail precautions and online shopping security. Learn tips for detecting phishing emails and spoofed websites.
Anytime Adviser Tools:
Each section of Anytime Advisers has resources and useful tools that compliment each topic, including:
- Calculators for everything from calculating payments to figuring out what you can afford to even determining net worth
- Glossaries that explain confusing financial lingo
- Interactive quizzes that test your knowledge and quizzes that help identify your habits
- Checklists that prevent oversight
- Links and lists of additional resources and websites that can help achieve goals
- Mistakes that should be avoided
- Tips provided by financial experts
Click on the logo below to be directed to the Anytime Adviser Coaches: